We’re Hiring! Creative Director Wanted
May 11, 2012
Splash Damage is currently looking for a Creative Director to join us full time at our studio in London, England. As Creative Director, you’ll be heading up our projects and champion their vision across all departments and stakeholders. What sort of things will you be doing, you ask?
- Establishing and leading the game’s vision in collaboration with other team Leads. More specifically; in charge of the quality of all content and the depth of the game’s vision
- Communicating, supporting, and spreading the vision to the development team
- Validating the content, jointly with the Producer and studio executives, and integrating feedback
- Managing ideas and building consensus
- To help grow and develop the creative capacity of the Studio
Suffice to say, you should be very experienced in the area of multiplayer games and be a great communicator with outstanding people skills. Check out the full Creative Director job description for details and get in touch if you think you have what it takes.
In addition, we’ve also got a variety of additional programming, art and design positions to fill. Head over to the Careers section for the full list.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time members of staff. Check out our Culture section to find out more about what it’s like to work here and don’t forget to browse our extensive Living in London guide for everything you need to know about moving to London and living here.