RAD Soldiers is Now Available Worldwide!
December 19, 2012
We’ll soon be releasing a RAD Soldiers Tactics Guide, also free, including player tips and techniques from the development team.
RAD Soldiers is our first mobile title, and we’re the financier, developer, publisher and operator. Because we’re in complete control, we’ve completed five months of open public testing. We’ve tested, iterated, polished, and balanced, seven builds for five months, with players helping by completing 235,000 turns and peaking at 100,000 minutes per day.
Here’s what we’ve been up to during the extensive live testing since June:
- We’ve completed focus testing with Player Research (who also tested CSR Racing) and implemented all major recommendations
- We’ve already developed the first major update (Bigger Ben Pack), and the second is in development
- 100,000 players have now pre-registered at WarChest.com
- With each major refinement we’ve closely tracked player feedback, including their App Store rating
- We’re humbled that the latest worldwide code achieved exclusively 5-star reviews
- Players pushed RAD Soldiers to #1 Board Game in all six tested countries
- Here are some of the changes in our latest major game update:
- Added Bigger Ben Expansion, containing 3 new maps (Westminster, Embankment, Suburbs) and 9 new challenges
- Added Challenge Pack #1, containing 15 new single player challenges
- Added three new soldiers: Dee Hatlacker, Juan DaCova, and Gus Marx, each with unique abilities
- Added three new weapons: The Persuader, Stumpington SG and Chainsaw
- Added Horror theme outfits
Supported languages are English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian.
Go download RAD Soldiers for free now, and let us know in the comments what you like and what you want more of!