Eurogamer Expo: Invasion of the Interviews
October 12, 2010
Coverage from Eurogamer Expo continues to explode onto the internet, delivering an extraordinary amount of new Brink interviews today. But wait, there’s more!
The chaps over at Destructoid managed to film Brink Game Director Paul Wedgwood playing the game for a good four minutes, showing off some Container City gameplay, as well as character and weapon customisation. Elsewhere, both Rock, Paper, Shotgun and Gameroni have great new hands-on previews of Brink, as well.
And now, as promised, today’s Ark-sized stack of interviews:
- Paul Wedgwood on VG247
- Paul Wedgwood on Gaming Lives
- Paul Wedgwood on Sarcastic Gamer
- Paul Wedgwood on Game Rant
- Richard Ham and Ed Stern on PS3 Attitude
- Olivier Leonardi on NXT Gamer
- Olivier Leonardi on Sarcastic Gamer
- Ed Stern on Critical Gamer
- Ed Stern on The Koalition
- Neil Alphonso on That Video Game Blog
If you’ve missed it earlier, check out our previous coverage round-up from Eurogamer Expo.