Batman: Arkham Origins PC Update Addresses XP Loss, Black Screen, and more
November 14, 2013
We’ve just deployed a new update for Batman: Arkham Origins on the PC to address several big issues, including progression loss, black screen on map load, long loading times, credits not being awarded, and more.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed players occasionally losing progression
- Fixed some clients experiencing black screen on map load
- Fixed long loading times on map loading screen due to being disconnected from Steam
- Fixed Arkham Credits occasionally not being awarded on match completion
- Fixed multiplayer executable not being added to Firewall exceptions during installation
Steam will apply this update automatically if you’re signed in. On a related note, Steam voice chat has been requested by many of you, and we’re working on adding that to the game in a later update.