Splash Damage Blog
New RAD Soldiers Game Update: Free RAD Bux, Store Lock-ups, and more!
Commanders, listen up! We've put together a new update for RAD Soldiers addressing a lot of the early feedback we received following the worldwide release. Among other things, we've fixed an issue where you’re not credited the proper amount of free RAD Bux when leveling up (better yet, you'll receive any missed RAD Bux retroactively) as well as an issue where the store wouldn't open correctly. On the gameplay side, the Deployable Cover ability is now limited to once per match, while Sneaky Pete's Headshot ability no longer affects SMGs in undue ways.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Restored correct number of free RAD Bux for levelling up if any were skipped
- Fixed store not loading correctly in some situations
- Fixed City Center and Market not loading correctly in some situations
- Fixed some players losing progress when playing without an account
- Use of the Deployable Cover ability is now limited
- End game review screen can now be skipped
- Sneaky Pete’s headshot ability now works as intended when using SMGs
To install the update, visit the Updates tab in the App Store on your iDevice.
As always, please let us know your feedback on the RAD Soldiers forums - we're already working on the next update, so the more feedback we get, the better. See you online!