Submitted by badman on Tue, 10/29/2013 - 16:15
We've been getting tons of feedback on Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer since its launch on Friday. Many of you are really enjoying their time online, but we've also had reports of several pesky issues that need to be addressed. We've been working closely with WB and the other companies involved in the game to get these issues fixed as quickly as we can, and we've just released a hotfix for the PC version of the game.
This update addresses several issues, including leveling progression not being saved correctly in some cases and Arkham credits not being awarded correctly.
Here's the full changelog:
- Fixed player progression reset when leaving the title
- Fixed consumables not being used/applied when activated in the pre-match lobby
- Fixed Arkham credits not being awarded after playing a match
- Fixed cases where purchasing credits were not working
- Reduced map vote countdown from 30 to 15 seconds
- Reduced map start countdown from 10 to 5 seconds
To everyone playing on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, we've not forgotten about you, either, and are working on some stuff to make your experience better too. Stay tuned.
Keep your feedback coming, everyone!