Splash Damage Blog
Production Testers Wanted!
Do you like playing games and breaking them in the process? Splash Damage is currently looking to hire additional Production Testers to join us in our offices near London. This a contract position and a great way to break into the industry.
What does a Production Tester do, you ask? Well, among other things:
- Running daily test cases
- Reporting, managing and tracking bugs via our bug tracking system
- Performing regression testing and verifying fixes
- Writing detailed test documentation
- Ensuring tests are completed in accordance with project deadlines
- Providing feedback and suggestions for improvements to the game
- Ensuring that all bugs are recorded in a clear and consistent format, keeping with the standard required of our testers
If this tickles you in all the right places, check out the full Production Tester job description and follow the instructions for sending in your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!