Brink: Agents of Change DLC Pack
Secrets, lies, and double agents. No one and nothing is at it seems as the arrival of a mysterious ship from the outside world shatters the tentative peace reached between the Resistance and Security factions. The revived battle spreads to two all-new districts of the Ark – the futuristic, underwater Labs facility and Founders' Tower, the iconic spire housing the island’s wealthy elite. Unleash fury on your enemies with new lethal abilities as your work your way towards the newly raised level cap of 24 and customize your character with brand-new outfits and additional weapon attachments.
Follow the links below to purchase the Agents of Change DLC for Brink:
- Download Agents of Change for your Xbox 360
- Use Media Go to download Agents of Change for your PlayStation 3
- Download Agents of Change for PC via Steam
- Founders' Tower - The revolution finally reaches the island's iconic spire and takes the battle for the Ark to dizzying heights.
- Labs - Venture into the depths of the Ark’s original research and development laboratories, a submerged high-tech facility so far untouched by the civil war.
New Player Abilities
- UAV - This stealthy and lethal device allows Operatives to automatically mark nearby enemies on their radar. For more explosive fun, they can even take direct control of the UAV and detonate it near unsuspecting foes.
- Napalm Grenade - Soldiers can use this new grenade to cover an area in a sea of deadly flames.
- Pyro Mine - Engineers can plant these mines and leave enemies in the epicenter of a massive napalm explosion.
- Field Regen Unit - Medics can deploy these units to increase the health regeneration of any nearby teammates.
- Tactical Scanner - This universal ability allows players to reveal the active buffs of their opponents, allowing them to pick off enemies more strategically.
New Weapon Attachments
- Bayonets - Gain the edge in melee combat and cause extra damage with these deadly blades.
- Weapon Shields - Take cover from enemy fire and prevent headshot bonus damage behind riot-style shields.
New Character Outfits
- The Sad Punk - Add a touch of Steampunk to your Resistance character.
- The Limey - Bring order to the Ark with this outfit inspired by traditional European police lawmen.
Check out the following links for more on BRINK: