Environment Art Test
Model the piece based on the concept art provided (see above). Do not use more than 8,000 triangles for the low poly model bake, though obviously for the high poly it really doesn't matter.
What we would like to see from this test:
- High poly model mesh
- Low poly model mesh around 8000 triangles
- A good knowledge and understanding of how to set out UV’s so please provide texture pages with this in mind
- Diffuse, Specular, Normal, and Ambient Occlusion texture maps
- A second set of UVs for light mapping purposes
Please include the following in your submission:
- A screenshot showing the model and mesh topology for the low poly model
- All textures used in the scene (Diffuse, Normal, and Specular maps)
- The models that make up the scene (preferably in Maya)
- A render of the model; it would be much preferred if the applicant presented the model within an engine like the UDK, fully textured and lit
Send your images as a ZIP file attachment in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.