About Splash Damage
At Splash Damage, we’re dedicated to crafting team-based multiplayer games that ignite friendships as much as they do healthy competition and teamwork.
Our teams celebrated the launch of Gears Tactics earlier this year, and we’re currently developing Outcasters for Stadia along with several unannounced titles.
As an UnrealEngine focused studio, we're excited to be transitioning our teams to the latest in UE5 technology and we're looking for skilled and passionate developers to help us drive this.
We're advocates for work-life balance and offer a comprehensive benefits package focused on the well-being of our staff and their families.
We believe that teams create the best work when they have a range of perspectives and experiences to draw from. Therefore we're committed to increasing diversity across our studio, fostering an inclusive environment to ensure everyone's voices are heard.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 outbreak, we're all currently working from home. We’re still looking to welcome new team members, who'll join us remotely until we return to the studio
We’re seeking a world-class sound designer with veteran experience to lead the audio effort on a AAA first-person shooter coupled with a prestigious franchise. You’ll be working alongside the studio Audio Director to define the audio vision, aligning with the pillars of the game and working with the game team to see the project through to release.
- Audio Lead or project Audio Director, with extensive experience in industry and at least 2 complete cycles of shipped AAA titles in a lead capacity.
- Able to establish and direct the aesthetic of a project and communicate this effectively within the team as well as to external partners.
- Define the audio quality benchmarks on a project and inspire the team to achieve it.
- Develop and maintain audio roadmaps, schedules and capacity plans for the audio team in coordination with production and other departments.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Advanced Wwise user, experience with Unreal Engine and Reaper.
- Have experience performing and recording Foley and working with Foley providers.
- Experience mixing in 5.1 and 7.1 surround for games and linear media.
- Confident in organising and directing large-scale field recordings.
- Experience in tracklaying, mixing and mastering for trailers and cinematics.
- Able to direct and communicate effectively with music composers.
- Facilitates learning, growth and provides mentoring for the audio team.
- FPS, weapon design and multiplayer experience.
- Experience in producing dialogue pipelines, tools and playback systems.
- A basic understanding of technical audio skills and implementation.
- Experience with video editing tools such as Vegas and Premiere.
Splash Damage is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.
BENEFITS & PERKS
HEALTHPrivate Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family along with the Babylon 24/7 digital GP service. We also offer onsite counselling and an employee assistant program, along with covering eye tests, gym memberships and more.
HOLIDAYS & SOCIAL EVENTSWith 8 public holidays and an additional 3 day studio Christmas closure our staff have a total of 36 days off. We also offer flexible working hours and regular company social events.
FAMILY FRIENDLYIndustry leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave, along with flexitime and life assurance, helps new parents manage their time and put their family first.
PENSIONAll of our staff have enhanced company pension contributions, meaning that we invest in your future together.
PROFIT SHARE & REWARDSWe offer generous referral bonuses and 1% of the studio's revenue share after 1 years’ continuous service.
ADDITIONAL PERKSWe have cycle to work and car leasing schemes, a free car park, game and book libraries, complimentary weekly onsite haircuts and discounts at many local businesses.