Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
We believe that games play better with friends. For more than 20 years, we’ve been creating team-based multiplayer experiences that have entertained tens of millions of players all over the world and forged countless new friendships along the way.
While our offices are based in Bromley, UK, our people have access to progressive working patterns that give them the flexibility to decide how to do their best work.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for you and your family, including:
- Work your way with access to progressive working patterns including hybrid and fully remote
- Substantial performance-related pay system on top of your basic compensation, along with enhanced pension contributions and our life assurance scheme
- Bespoke VISA and relocation packages for you and your family, with support from our team throughout the whole process
- 25 days of holiday and 8 Bank Holidays a year, plus our annual studio closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family, along with a 24/7 digital GP service
- Extensive Mental Health support, with Line Manager Mental Health training, a group of Mental Health First-Aiders, and on-site or remote counselling
- Our bespoke Learning and Development course framework to help you grow as an employee, manager, and leader
- Industry-leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave
We believe our teams create better work when they have a variety of experiences and backgrounds to draw from, and we’re looking for a Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Manager to join us on our continued quest to ensure our studio is inclusive, fair, and welcoming for everybody.
Working with internal stakeholders and external partners, you’ll shape and deliver a diversity, inclusion, and belonging strategy that helps us attract talent from all backgrounds, celebrates our differences, helps our people feel included whether they’re on-site or remote, and allows everybody to bring their authentic selves to work.
- Shape and drive Splash Damage’s diversity, inclusion, and belonging strategy
- Define the metrics we’ll use to assess the effectiveness of our diversity, inclusion, and belonging initiatives and regularly report back to internal stakeholders and the studio as a whole
- Work closely with our Employee Resource Groups to help them have a measurable impact on engagement and belonging
- Act as a source of knowledge for the business and our game development teams on matters related to diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Initiate and participate in outreach activities supporting a diverse and inclusive culture, including sponsorships and presence at industry events
- Bring our people along on the journey through continuous education, awareness, and opportunities for allyship
- Proven experience leading the diversity and inclusion efforts in a complex organisation
- Devised and delivered impactful culture change programmes that support the EDI strategy
- Worked with recruitment teams to create an inclusive attraction and selection process that minimises opportunities for bias
- An ability to influence and educate at all levels of an organisation, with the confidence to challenge the status quo
- Successfully worked with Employee Resource Groups to help people feel more connected and drive positive change in the workplace
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in an organisation employing hybrid and remote working patterns
- Experience delivering EDI-related training
- A degree in psychology, sociology, organisational behaviour, or other related field
Splash Damage is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.
BENEFITS & PERKS
HEALTHPrivate Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family along with the Babylon 24/7 digital GP service. We also offer onsite counselling and an employee assistant program, along with covering eye tests, gym memberships and more.
HOLIDAYS & SOCIAL EVENTSWith 8 public holidays and an additional 3 day studio Christmas closure our staff have a total of 36 days off. We also offer flexible working hours and regular company social events.
FAMILY FRIENDLYIndustry leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave, along with flexitime and life assurance, helps new parents manage their time and put their family first.
PENSIONAll of our staff have enhanced company pension contributions, meaning that we invest in your future together.
BONUSES & REWARDSWe offer generous referral bonuses and staff are enrolled in our new bonus scheme.
ADDITIONAL PERKSWe have cycle to work and car leasing schemes, a free car park, game and book libraries, complimentary weekly onsite haircuts and discounts at many local businesses.