About Splash Damage
We founded Splash Damage with a mission to create lifelong friendships amongst our players and our staff by building the world’s most engaging multiplayer experiences. We only team up with the world’s leading partners and have worked with many of gaming’s most beloved universes over the years.
Our studio culture is built around autonomy, friendliness, and constant learning, and we look after our talent with a comprehensive benefits package. The Sunday Times named Splash Damage the UK’s 47th Best Company to Work For in 2018, and we’ve been awarded their Best Companies accreditation four years running. We also believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
We are currently working on numerous exciting titles for PC and consoles, including Gears 5, Gears Tactics, Halo: The Master Chief Collection and a few that haven’t been announced yet. Come join us!
As a Graphics Programmer, you will be responsible for implementing and
- Practical and demonstrable professional experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine, with at least 1 shipped game on a current-gen or next-gen console
- Experienced and proficient in C++ and shader languages
- Able to optimize and debug shader assembly code
- Experience with multi-processor architectures
- Strong Math skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Maths related field.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 at the engine level
- Experience with DirectX 12 and console proprietary API
- Experience with compute shaders is a plus
- Experience with multi-threaded rendering
- Familiar with Data-Oriented Design
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience working in small focused teams
- Knowledge of technical documentation and testing
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We get together regularly for a wide range of social events, enjoying pub quizzes, cinema trips and gaming nights, competing in our plethora of sports and game groups, and letting our hair down at our legendary company parties, karaoke
Find out more on our Studio page.
BENEFITS & PERKS
HEALTHWe offer Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family. We also cover the cost of complementary therapies, eye tests, gym memberships and more.
PENSIONAll of our staff have enhanced company pension contributions, meaning that we invest in your future together.
HOLIDAYS & SOCIAL EVENTSWith 8 public holidays, our staff have a total of 33 days off. We also offer flexible working hours and regular company social events.
PROFIT SHARE & REWARDSWe offer generous referral bonuses and 1% of the studio's revenue share after 1 year with us.
FAMILY FRIENDLY10 weeks parental leave, along with flexitime, helps new parents manage their time.
ADDITIONAL PERKSWe have a free car park on site, game and book libraries, complimentary weekly haircuts on site and discounts at many local businesses.