Producer ( Art Management
We believe that games play better with friends. For more than 20 years, we’ve been creating team-based multiplayer experiences that have entertained tens of millions of players all over the world and forged countless new friendships along the way.
Our studio culture is rooted in our open, friendly, and collaborative environment. Our games are made by people from all over the world, from our entry-level Fresh Talent hires to industry veterans, and we believe that fostering that diverse culture is the best way to build both our games and our studio. We have won numerous awards, including a ‘World-Class’ accreditation by Best Companies and being named one of the UK’s 100 Best Large Companies to work for.
While our offices are based in Bromley, UK, our people have access to progressive working patterns that give them the flexibility to decide how to do their best work.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for you and your family, including:
- Work your way with access to progressive working patterns including hybrid and fully remote
- Substantial performance-related pay system on top of your basic compensation, along with enhanced pension contributions and our life assurance scheme
- Bespoke VISA and relocation packages for you and your family, with support from our team throughout the whole process
- 25 days of holiday and 8 Bank Holidays a year, plus our annual studio closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family, along with a 24/7 digital GP service
- Extensive Mental Health support, with Line Manager Mental Health training, a group of Mental Health First-Aiders, and on-site or remote counselling
- Our bespoke Learning and Development course framework to help you grow as an employee, manager, and leader
- Industry-leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave
We are looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communication and project management skills to drive the creation of high-quality content for our games.
You will be responsible for strategic planning, day to day operations of the Art Team and supporting the Art Director & Lead with the management of the team and outsource art production. You will be proactive in monitoring the content creation process from concept to build and beyond, working to mitigate production issues should they arise.
As part of the Production team, you will be working closely alongside Leads and Directors to bring structure to our creative teams while collaborating with the project leadership and other disciplines to maintain communication in all directions.
What you will do
- Strategic planning, staffing & budgetary projections for the Art Team
- Day-to-day production management, logistics & scheduling of the Art Team
- Coordination between various development disciplines to ensure timely delivery
- Supporting the recruitment needs of the Art Team
- Working with the Art Director/Lead to plan and execute the project’s art outsourcing requirements in collaboration with Studio’s Outsourcing Manager
- Constantly and proactively seek to improve the production processes, tools and pipelines for multiple art disciplines
- Work closely with the Art Leadership team to ensure the art quality is consistent and cohesive with the art direction and game needs
You will have
- A passion for video games, video game development, and the video game industry
- Demonstrable experience in shipping AAA games on PC or console
- Thorough understanding of games development & the technical aspects of the art pipeline
- Strong organisational skills and an attention to detail
- A structural mind set and great communication skills
- Experience managing Art teams through the complete life cycle of project development
- Excellent scheduling, resource allocation and issue solving abilities
- Familiarity working with industry standard task tracking software such as Jira
Bonus points for
- High level of self-confidence with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of management, peers and business partners
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Skilled in risk assessment/management
- Experience helping development teams to define ROIs and plan content releases
- Experience in managing outsourcing workflows
- A general understanding of video game Art principles and fundamentals
Splash Damage is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.
BENEFITS & PERKS
HEALTHPrivate Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family along with the Babylon 24/7 digital GP service. We also offer onsite counselling and an employee assistant program, along with covering eye tests, gym memberships and more.
HOLIDAYS & SOCIAL EVENTSWith 8 public holidays and an additional 3 day studio Christmas closure our staff have a total of 36 days off. We also offer flexible working hours and regular company social events.
FAMILY FRIENDLYIndustry leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave, along with flexitime and life assurance, helps new parents manage their time and put their family first.
PENSIONAll of our staff have enhanced company pension contributions, meaning that we invest in your future together.
BONUSES & REWARDSWe offer generous referral bonuses and staff are enrolled in our new bonus scheme.
ADDITIONAL PERKSWe have cycle to work and car leasing schemes, a free car park, game and book libraries, complimentary weekly onsite haircuts and discounts at many local businesses.