Come join us!
At Splash Damage, we’re dedicated to crafting team-based multiplayer games that ignite friendships as much as they do healthy competition and teamwork.
Our teams celebrated the launch of Gears Tactics last year, and we’re currently developing Outcasters for Stadia along with several unannounced titles.
We believe that teams create the best work when they have a range of perspectives and experiences to draw from.
Therefore we're committed to increasing diversity across our studio, fostering an inclusive environment to ensure everyone's voices are heard. Due to the on-going COVID-19 outbreak, we're all currently working from home. We’re still looking to welcome new team members, who'll join us remotely until we return to the studio.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining an exceptional candidate experience during, before and after the interview process. As a vital part of the studio’s most outward facing and innately flexible team, you will be expected to stay organized, to have a positive attitude, and to consistently keep our organization flowing smoothly.
You are outgoing, a great communicator across all levels of seniority and will deal with a large number of internal and external stakeholders; allowing you to hone your customer service, prioritization and relationship building skills.
- Represent Splash Damage as the external face of the company and internal face of the Recruitment department
- Partner with our world class team of Recruiters and hiring managers to support hiring initiatives
- Schedule onsite or video conference interviews within a timely manner
- Manage and balance high volume interview requests while staying organized
- Provide general support and administration of all aspects of the recruiting process
- Look for process improvements and share them with your team, manager or stakeholders
- Strong customer service mentality - we afford every interviewee the upmost respect to ensure a seamless and memorable interview experience. You will also be counted upon to make the interview process run smoothly for your internal stakeholders
- Greet and escort candidates to and from interviews with a professional, friendly manner
- Solution oriented – the flexibility and clarity to seek resolutions when things don’t go to plan
- Work in tandem with aligned support teams such as HR, Finance & Facilities to ensure a robust and consistently excellent service for candidates and stakeholders
- A strong desire to work for one of the most exciting video games studios in the world
- Ideally at least 6 months of previous recruitment coordination/administration experience
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well in a team
- Multi-tasking expertise
- The utmost sensitivity when handling confidential information
- Keen attention to detail
Bonus points for:
- A passion for games and gaming
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Experience in organizing events
- Top tier meme creation skills
Splash Damage is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.
BENEFITS & PERKS
HEALTHPrivate Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family along with the Babylon 24/7 digital GP service. We also offer onsite counselling and an employee assistant program, along with covering eye tests, gym memberships and more.
HOLIDAYS & SOCIAL EVENTSWith 8 public holidays and an additional 3 day studio Christmas closure our staff have a total of 36 days off. We also offer flexible working hours and regular company social events.
FAMILY FRIENDLYIndustry leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave, along with flexitime and life assurance, helps new parents manage their time and put their family first.
PENSIONAll of our staff have enhanced company pension contributions, meaning that we invest in your future together.
PROFIT SHARE & REWARDSWe offer generous referral bonuses and 1% of the studio's revenue share after 1 years’ continuous service.
ADDITIONAL PERKSWe have cycle to work and car leasing schemes, a free car park, game and book libraries, complimentary weekly onsite haircuts and discounts at many local businesses.