At Splash Damage, we’re dedicated to crafting team-based multiplayer games that ignite friendships as much as they do healthy competition and teamwork.
Our teams celebrated the launch of Gears Tactics earlier this year, and we’re currently developing Outcasters for Stadia along with several unannounced titles.
As an UnrealEngine focused studio, we're excited to be transitioning our teams to the latest in UE5 technology and we're looking for skilled and passionate developers to help us drive this.
We're advocates for work-life balance and offer a comprehensive benefits package focused on the well-being of our staff and their families.
We believe that teams create the best work when they have a range of perspectives and experiences to draw from. Therefore we're committed to increasing diversity across our studio, fostering an inclusive environment to ensure everyone's voices are heard.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 outbreak, we're all currently working from home. We’re still looking to welcome new team members, who'll join us remotely until we return to the studio
As a Product Manager at Splash Damage, you are tasked with shaping a product roadmap designed to build, engage, retain and monetize a large and loyal player base. You will drive the collection of both qualitative and quantitative feedback to prioritize initiatives, define expected outcomes, and measure results. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in Games as a Service live operations, a deep understanding of game systems design, and the ability to collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines including marketing, user acquisition, development, art, and design.
- Strong experience in F2P/GaaS Video Game development
- Must have shipped at least two successful title and worked within a live services model
- Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills.
- An understanding of best practices when it comes to GaaS elements such as; acquisition, engagement, retention, monetisation, community management and customer support.
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends
- Define and track key game KPIs to ensure business goals are realized. Own both top-down and bottom-up models that inform product roadmap and mitigate risk
- Use analysis of key metrics to identify, pitch and implement new features, events, that results in a positive impact on game KPIs
- Significant experience in product management in F2P game development & Live Ops is essential
- Work with designers, production and the wider development he/she will strive to effectively design F2P plans based on priorities and set clear/measurable objectives.
- Previous experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams is a strong plus
- Interface with creative, business and technical operations to make sure that the product slate and game requirements incorporate inputs from various stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and a love for finding patterns and actionable conclusions in key metrics data
- Be a good leader, with the ability to both listen effectively and influence a team.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify economic relationships and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience working with agile development teams and processes
- Able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve over time
BENEFITS & PERKS
HEALTHPrivate Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family along with the Babylon 24/7 digital GP service. We also offer onsite counselling and an employee assistant program, along with covering eye tests, gym memberships and more.
HOLIDAYS & SOCIAL EVENTSWith 8 public holidays and an additional 3 day studio Christmas closure our staff have a total of 36 days off. We also offer flexible working hours and regular company social events.
FAMILY FRIENDLYIndustry leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave, along with flexitime and life assurance, helps new parents manage their time and put their family first.
PENSIONAll of our staff have enhanced company pension contributions, meaning that we invest in your future together.
PROFIT SHARE & REWARDSWe offer generous referral bonuses and 1% of the studio's revenue share after 1 years’ continuous service.
ADDITIONAL PERKSWe have cycle to work and car leasing schemes, a free car park, game and book libraries, complimentary weekly onsite haircuts and discounts at many local businesses.