About Splash Damage
We founded Splash Damage with a mission to create lifelong friendships amongst our players and our staff by building the world’s most engaging multiplayer experiences. We only team up with the world’s leading partners and have worked with many of gaming’s most beloved universes over the years.
Our studio culture is built around autonomy, friendliness, and constant learning, and we look after our talent with a comprehensive benefits package. The Sunday Times named Splash Damage the UK’s 47th Best Company to Work For in 2018, and we’ve been awarded their Best Companies accreditation four years running. We also believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
We are currently working on numerous exciting titles for PC and consoles, including Gears 5, Gears Tactics, Halo: The Master Chief Collection and a few that haven’t been announced yet. Come join us!
We’re looking for a talented recruiter to join our team and help us continue to hire the best talent in the industry. You will be a company champion and serve as the direct point of contact for candidates, internal stakeholders and management. You will be directly controlling, influencing, impacting, and managing recruiting services. You’ll drive the end-to-end creative staffing process and ensure the best possible candidate experience throughout.
Recruitment at Splash is not just about putting ‘bums on seats’! We’re an integral part of the studio’s success, and you’ll not only be identifying and acquiring the world’s best development
- Ownership of vacancies across the board, working closely with Hiring Managers and Talent team.
- Assist in establishing recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Identify and source top talent to help develop
world classAAA Games
- Day to day management of the in-house applicant tracking system, ensuring current roles are live and up to date, and all candidates
- Arranging and facilitating interviews, including scheduling, performing phone screens, working directly with candidates and internal managers and arranging travel
- Managing candidate offers, including negotiations from start to finish
- Coordinate postings on job boards, print ads, our website, and other sources.
- Attendance of global events/conferences to promote Splash Damage as an employer of choice
- Assistance with recruitment, branding
andretention related projects
Required skills and experience:
- Sourcing for technical/games related roles ideally in-house.
- Provide high-touch candidate management, from conducting initial screenings through to providing timely and constructive feedback; ensuring a positive experience for all candidates
- Proven experience of hiring games professionals
- Ability to use online tools such as job boards, LinkedIn, etc
- Solid understanding of each job function for which they are recruiting for
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and experience with an applicant tracking system (Jobvite is a plus)
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience recruiting within a AAA Games studio.
- Passion for gaming and the industry
- In-depth knowledge of the video game, animation, visual effects related disciplines and industries
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with agencies, candidates, employees, and key stakeholders
- Highly detail oriented
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We get together regularly for a wide range of social events, enjoying pub quizzes, cinema trips and gaming nights, competing in our plethora of sports and game groups, and letting our hair down at our legendary company parties, karaoke
Find out more on our Studio page.
BENEFITS & PERKS
HEALTHWe offer Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family. We also cover the cost of complementary therapies, eye tests, gym memberships and more.
PENSIONAll of our staff have enhanced company pension contributions, meaning that we invest in your future together.
WORK & LIFE BALANCEWith 8 public holidays, our staff have a total of 33 days off. We also offer flexible working hours and regular company social events.
PROFIT SHARE & REWARDSWe offer generous referral bonuses and 1% of the studio's revenue share after 1 year with us.
FAMILY FRIENDLY10 weeks maternity and paternity leave, along with flexitime, helps new parents manage their time.
ADDITIONAL PERKSWe have a free car park on site, game and book libraries, complimentary weekly haircuts on site and discounts at many local businesses.