ABOUT SPLASH DAMAGE
We believe that games play better with friends. For more than 20 years, we’ve been creating team-based multiplayer experiences that have entertained tens of millions of players all over the world and forged countless new friendships along the way.
Our studio culture is rooted in our open, friendly, and collaborative environment. Our games are made by people from all over the world, from our entry-level Fresh Talent hires to industry veterans, and we believe that fostering that diverse culture is the best way to build both our games and our studio. We have won numerous awards, including a ‘World-Class’ accreditation by Best Companies and being named one of the UK’s 100 Best Large Companies to work for.
While our offices are based in Bromley, UK, our people have access to progressive working patterns that give them the flexibility to decide how to do their best work.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for you and your family, including:
- Work your way with access to progressive working patterns including hybrid and fully remote
- Substantial performance-related pay system on top of your basic compensation, along with enhanced pension contributions and our life assurance scheme
- Bespoke VISA and relocation packages for you and your family, with support from our team throughout the entire process
- 25 days of holiday and 8 Bank Holidays a year, plus our annual studio closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family, along with a 24/7 digital GP service
- Extensive Mental Health support, with Line Manager Mental Health training, a group of Mental Health First-Aiders, and on-site or remote counselling
- Our bespoke Learning and Development course framework to help you grow as an employee, manager, and leader
- Industry-leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave
We’re looking for a gifted Talent Partner to join our team and help us continue to hire the best talent in the industry. Talent Partners at Splash serve as company champions, acting as a direct point of contact for candidates, internal stakeholders and senior management. You will be directly controlling, influencing, impacting, and managing recruiting services, driving the end-to-end creative staffing process and ensuring the best possible candidate experience. Internally, you’ll partner with stakeholders to create the most effective searches to find, select and acquire the best possible prospects for the studio.
Recruitment at Splash is not just about putting ‘bums on seats’! We’re an integral part of the studio’s success, and you’ll be not only identifying, building relationships with, and acquiring the world’s best development talent, but also devising and implementing numerous ‘quality of life’, process and employment branding initiatives to benefit the studio and it's amazing team members. You’ll also get your name on the credits of our awesome games!
Responsibilities at a Glance
- Ownership of vacancies across varied verticals, working closely with Hiring Managers and the Talent team
- Assist in establishing recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with hiring managers and stakeholders to discuss needs
- Identify and source top talent to help develop our world-class AAA Games
- Day to day management of the in-house applicant tracking system, ensuring current roles are live and up to date, and all candidates are managed accordingly
- Arranging and facilitating interviews, including scheduling, performing phone screens, working directly with candidates and internal managers
- Managing candidate offers, including negotiations from start to finish
- Coordinate postings on job boards, print ads, our website, and other sources
- Attendance of global events/conferences to promote Splash Damage as an employer of choice
- Assistance with recruitment, branding and retention related projects
Required Skills & Experience
- Sourcing for technical/games related roles in an agency/in-house capacity
- Provide high-touch candidate management, from conducting initial screenings through to providing timely and constructive feedback, ensuring a positive experience for all candidates
- Proven experience of hiring technical/creative professionals
- Ability to use online tools such as job boards, LinkedIn, etc
- Solid understanding of each job function within the studio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solutions mindset when faced with new problems to resolve
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with agencies, candidates, employees, and key stakeholders
- Highly detail oriented
- Great organisational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and experience with an applicant tracking system (Jobvite is a plus)
Bonus Points for
- Previous experience recruiting within a games studio
- Passion for gaming and the industry
- In-depth knowledge of video game/animation/visual effects related disciplines and industries
BENEFITS & PERKS
HEALTHPrivate Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family along with the Babylon 24/7 digital GP service. We also offer onsite counselling and an employee assistant program, along with covering eye tests, gym memberships and more.
HOLIDAYS & SOCIAL EVENTSWith 8 public holidays and an additional 3 day studio Christmas closure our staff have a total of 36 days off. We also offer flexible working hours and regular company social events.
FAMILY FRIENDLYIndustry leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave, along with flexitime and life assurance, helps new parents manage their time and put their family first.
PENSIONAll of our staff have enhanced company pension contributions, meaning that we invest in your future together.
BONUSES & REWARDSWe offer generous referral bonuses and staff are enrolled in our new bonus scheme.
ADDITIONAL PERKSWe have cycle to work and car leasing schemes, a free car park, game and book libraries, complimentary weekly onsite haircuts and discounts at many local businesses.