As one of the leading game developers in Europe, we are looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic people with a talent and passion for advancing interactive entertainment. With team members from North America, Australasia, and throughout Europe, we accept international applications and offer relocation assistance and VISA sponsorship where appropriate.
|Benefits:||· Contributory Private Pension Scheme (3% salary matching)
· BUPA Private Healthcare
· BUPA Dental Cover
· Health Club and Spa Membership
· Flexible Working Hours
|Holidays:||20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday days.|
As Splash Damage's Cinematic Designer, you will be responsible for designing, creating and editing in-game scenes. You'll be working closely with the Design team to translate scripted scenes into cinematics to drive single player and multi-player experiences. You will also work with the Art team to define the game's cinematography.
- Create and edit scenes
- Translate scripts into cinematics
- Define the cinematography
Essential Skills and Experience
- You have shipped at least one console or PC game which has had a significant cinematic/cutscene component
- Prior cinematic design and production experience
- 3D animation experience
- Understanding of film language
- Good verbal and written English skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of id technologies (esp. DOOM 3)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements for any role listed above, please email email@example.com, stating the role in the Subject Line and including the following:
- Cover letter stating your availability
- Current CV / Resume
- Up-to-date portfolio or demo reel (such as URL to your website, or a ZIP file of less than 5mb with samples.
Hard-copies of portfolios (such as CDs and portfolio books) can be sent to Splash Damage Ltd, PO Box 830, Bromley, Kent BR1 9WZ, England. Please note that due to the high volume of submissions, we are unable to return work.