Submitted by badman on Thu, 01/09/2014 - 15:14
An update for the PC version of Batman: Arkham Origins is now live, and it contains several fixes for multiplayer. Most importantly, this update should fix most instances of the game losing connection to Steam and it adds Voice Chat too. Here's the full list:
- Implemented Voice Chat in Multiplayer
- Fixed a rare crash during MP game play
- Fix for using consumables on PC
- Fix for mouse cursor not returning on mouse movement within the front end and pause menu.
- Fix for consumable description not updating in loadout once select has been pressed.
- Fixed people getting dropped from Steam at the end of a round
- Fixed crash when canceling purchase with Steam.
- The Tab key is no longer bindable, but is hard set to control the Scoreboard command in MP.
- Added mappings for keyboard buttons to Quickfire gadgets in both SP and MP.
- Fixed an issue where users could not map controls to mouse buttons 4 & 5.
- Fix Alt key state not getting reset after game loses and regains focus. This prevents user from hitting F4 and the game closing.
- Fixed an issue on triple monitor setups where the menus may not be visible in full screen, and only the button callouts were visible.
Steam will automatically update your game, so there's nothing you need to do to get this update.
On a related note for our Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 players, we continue to work on improving multiplayer matchmaking. Stay tuned for more on that.