We're currently expanding our team and are looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic people with a talent and passion for advancing the medium.
Number of positions available: Multiple
As a Splash Damage Gameplay Programmer, you will be responsible for implementing new and exciting game related features in a networked multiplayer friendly fashion. You will primarily be working with the Design team, helping them to realise their ambitions through rapid prototyping and iterative agile development. You will also work closely with the AI Programmers to coordinate game play and AI requirements as well as the Animation and Audio Animation teams, hooking up new game play features to the animation and audio systems as required.
- Work with the Design Team to define gameplay requirements
- Work with the various content generation teams to make great-looking and fun games
- Have a passion to create new game-related features
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3 years professional game development experience
- At least one shipped title
- Experienced and proficient in C++
- Professional development experience on real-time networked multiplayer games
- Ability to write clear, maintainable and portable code
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Math background
Preferred Skills and Experience
- UnrealEngine 3/Unreal Script
- Multiplatform development experience
- Experience with multi-threaded development
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements for any role listed above, please email email@example.com, stating the role in the Subject Line and including the following:
- Cover letter stating your availability
- Current CV / Resume
- Up-to-date portfolio or demo reel if applicable for your position (such as URL to your website, or a ZIP file of less than 5mb with samples)
Hard-copies of portfolios (such as CDs and portfolio books) can be sent to Splash Damage Ltd, PO Box 830, Bromley, Kent BR1 9WZ, England. Please note that we are unable to return work.
We look at every application, resume, and portfolio sent to us but due to the high volume of submissions we receive every day, we are unfortunately only able to respond to successful applicants.